Wednesday 6 January 2021

9B: Lesson 2 (2021) | 'The Tell-Tale Heart' pt.2

Hello 9B,


 

I hear that you buzzed through that first lesson and that you would normally have two English lessons today, so I’m going to move to sending you work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I’ll also try to add more extension tasks in future posts to keep you busy if you get finished and would like to push yourselves further.

 

 

Here’s your next lesson for this week:

 

1) Do the next lesson on ‘The Tell-Tale Heart’ on Oak National Academy.

 

Extension:

If you’re enjoying ‘The Tell-Tale Heart’, why not read some more of Edgar Allan Poe’s work. His complete works can be found here. I’d recommend his short stories ‘The Black Cat’, ‘The Masque of the Red Death’ and ‘The Fall of the House of Usher’. Here’s a shorter version of ‘Usher’.

 

That’s it for today. I’ll be back on Friday with your next lesson. When the other forms have caught up with Frankenstein, we’ll be moving on to our next unit on war poetry.

 

Let me know if you need anything.

 

Mr M

No comments:

Post a Comment